Sabbath Day (Gen.2: 1 -3 & Ex.20: 8 – 11——–By r. a. ———Saturday, May 29, 2021
In Messiah’s (Yahshua’s) name. “Sin is the transgression of the law” (1 Jn. 3: 4)
There are many reasons why individuals/nations turn away from seeking the “truth”. They also refuse to listen to anyone declaring same. As I stated before in another commentary, in the 1960’s new textbooks were released, re-emphasizing evolution over creation.
Also, the Supreme Court removed prayer and Bible reading from schools.
A few years ago, I read an article in a major online American newspaper – I’ve forgotten the title – but it was in reference to Science, God and the Bible. In that piece, a scientist admitted in all his 30 years of study, conducting experiments and attending scientific conferences, he never once heard any of his fellow scientists mention “God”.
In general, I’m convinced that scientists have been indoctrinated and duped by our godless governments and educational institutions. They are confident in their own ideas and understanding of what is right and true. (SEE Prov.3: 5,7) & (Prov.21: 2)
Here are five causes why people turn away from the truth.
(1) The fact is there are those who are always learning – acquiring many university decrees, information and the like, but they “never come into the knowledge of the truth. They oppose the truth because their minds are corrupted (perverted, morally depraved)”. (2Tim.3: 7 – 8)
(2) People turn away because of their godless lifestyle and unbelief. I was among those at one time. They accept the lies (science, evolution, aliens, false theology etc.) (See 2Thess.2: 11 -12)
(3) Many individuals/nations are spiritually blind: “Go unto this people, and say, Hearing ye shall hear, and shall not understand; and seeing ye shall see, and not perceive:” (Acts 28: 26 – 27)
If one mocks or scorns the Creator-God and/or his son, then that person manifests spiritual blindness. Our choices also can, and do, cause spiritual blindness.
(4) People love the world instead of the truth – “Love not the world, neither the things that are in the world. If any man love the world, the love of the Father is not in him.” (See (1Jn.2: 15 – 17)
(5) People and nations are led astray by Satan, the god of this world. The phrase “god of this world” indicates that Satan is the major influence on the ideals, opinions, goals, hopes and views of the majority. His influence also encompasses the world’s philosophies, education, and commerce. He “deceives the whole world” (Rev.12: 9)
Lastly, the truth sets you free (Jn. 8: 31 – 32) from false religions/pastors, philosophies and the many lies that are foisted off on us by governments, media, educational institutions, film, TV and social media.
Be wise and DO the truth and live forever. The alternative is eternal death in the lake of fire (Rev.20: 15)
All glory, praise and honor to the Creator-God, the great I AM, in Yahshua’s name.
Peace, blessings and protection to all who seek and love the truth — God’s Word (Jn.17: 17 & Ps.119: 142)