LIN WOOD: TRUMP TO BE SWORN IN 19th PRESIDENT OF RESTORED REPUBLIC. (audio)

Posted by r. a. ——–Vid by James Red Pills America———– Sun, Jan.24, 2021

Patriots! Lin Wood covers a WHIRLWIND of FANTASTIC information in this awesome video, such as ‘Is Biden REALLY the President?’ and ‘NESARA/GESARA’, the ‘re-birth of the United States of the Republic, of which Trump will be sworn in as the 19th President’, America returning to sound money.

The first two minutes is a song titled “Trust The Plan”. It’s after this the interview begins with Lin Wood.

This entry was posted in Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.

6 Responses to LIN WOOD: TRUMP TO BE SWORN IN 19th PRESIDENT OF RESTORED REPUBLIC. (audio)

1. ArmchairCritic says:

You people are nuts.

2. Randall Brannam says:

Heavenly Father and Our Savior Jesus Christ will protect and guide the events of these Patriotic God Fearing Individuals that are saving us and Our Country from those who planned to destroy it.
    God Bless Our President Donald J. Trump and his Family and Our Brave, Courageous Military and the Patriots who are about to restore our great nation.

Hi Randall– a heart-felt prayer for Trump — may it be so! However, I don’t believe that is going to happen. The whole system is corrupt — including the military elites.

Nonetheless, as you indicated in your prayer, the Creator-God is still in charge. His will be done. Peace and blessings to you and yours, Randall.

3. Michelle Speer says:

Love Donald Trump! The election was obviously stolen. He did so much for our country!! I will join forces to make sure that he is rightfully president. I think Lin Wood, Sidney Powell, Mike Lindell, General Flynn and WE THE PEOPLE are a dream team!

Hi Michelle! Thanks for commenting — much appreciated. I hear ya @ “Love Donald Trump”. If they are not able to “fix” the fraud, then elections will be a total farce. Peace and blessings to you and yours, Michelle.