ASHLI BABBITT LAST LIVE STREAM and FALSE FLAG (Vids)

Posted by r. a. ————- Tweet By Brian Richmond —————–Fri., Jan.08, 2021

There are several sites that claim the killing of Ashli was really a false flag. This link is below the live stream tweet which was posted yesterday. (r. a. note)

This entry was posted in Uncategorized and tagged , . Bookmark the permalink.

7 Responses to ASHLI BABBITT LAST LIVE STREAM and FALSE FLAG (Vids)

1. Janna Hill says:

Wtf?! Now my compass is all jacked up. 🤷🏼‍♀️

Janna, “compass is all jacked up”??? I don’t understand. Do you mean you’re no longer able to do searches? The censorship is beyond the pale. It reveals those who are truly in control of the “message”.

Those who are controlling the info and money systems are the culprits. They were not elected and they do not represent “we the people”.

Eventually these bastards will be ashes beneath the feet of the righteous. Thanks again, Janna. Peace, blessings and protection to you and yours.

Liked by 1 person

• Janna Hill says:

Oh I know and the censorship is ridiculous but I have grown somewhat accustomed to that. I think I just have to fine tune the needle … discernment. Thanks and ditto. ✌🏼

2. Popcicle says:

Shooting a gun will not knock you down. Are you a kid? Whoever put up that last video with comments is a moron! She died and there are videos showing her take her last breaths! You don’t fake that!

Hi Popcicle! Thanks for commenting. Much appreciated. Its difficult to know what to believe! Because of the digital tech, the saying “seeing is believing” doesn’t always hold water. Peace Bro.

3. Juan says: