Texemarrs.com —————–By Sandra Myers ———————Thurs., Nov.12, 2020
China is working furiously to conquer the U.S. from the inside out. Understand that when one does business with a communist country, a person or corporation always runs the risk of the communist government taking back permission, access or even usurping your company’s existence in China. China wields power with an iron glove.
Please know that I don’t begrudge the Chinese worker a living. And, I would surely love to see greater freedom and human rights in China. This article targets the Chinese State. The Chinese machine has little regard for its own citizens’ lives.
(1) Medical products: Michelle covered this topic in her excellent article in the May Power of Prophecy newsletter. China has largely done with medicine (and manufacturing in general) what it did with steel: dump excessive amounts on the market, drive the prices to rock-bottom, and force American competition to shut down or sell-out and thus become the major or sole supplier.
The last U.S. plant to manufacture penicillin closed in 2004. With this power, recently China suggested they could withhold antibiotics if they so desired.
(2) Manufacturing: Many popular brand names have sold out in part or wholly to manufacturing in China: Apple/iPhone, Samsonite, Johnson & Johnson Bandaids, Fossil, Lululemon, Victoria’s Secret, L.L. Bean, Levi Strauss, New Balance, Radio Flyer, American Girl dolls, Ray Ban, Nike, Adidas, and even many European designers have moved production to China. China has now set their sites higher: Made in China 2025.
In May 2015 China implemented a new plan to move away from being the “world’s factory” of producing cheap goods and move to producing higher-value products and services, like aerospace, semiconductors, bio-medical, and other high-tech to achieve independence from foreign suppliers for such products.
(3) U.S. Treasuries: Foreign governments hold about one-third of America’s debt. As of January 2020, China is the #2 foreign investor of America’s foreign-owned debt, holding $1.1 trillion of U.S. treasuries (Japan is #1 at $1.27 trillion). China buys treasuries to help depress the value of its own currency making exports less expensive and more appealing to U.S. consumers.
(4) Real Estate: China has been buying up agricultural land, hotels, office buildings, other commercial buildings and even residential property. But bigger than that, under Obama, Hong Kong (China) had control of the Long Beach, California shipping terminal—one of the largest shipping terminals in the U.S. (Trump forced China to sell). In February 2018 China also, through a shell company, tried to buy the 136 year-old Chicago Stock Exchange. The SEC after giving initial approval, was forced to block the sale under President Trump.
(5) Politicians: (Or their friends and families) have sold their own souls to China for the opportunity to make their wildest financial dreams come true: Hunter Biden, son of Joe Biden; John Boehner, former speaker of the House; Charles Boustany, former U.S. Representative from Louisiana; David Firestein, U.S. diplomat mostly for Chinese relations; Mike Holtzman, special advisor under Bill Clinton; Andy Purdy, former cybersecurity strategist under George W. Bush; James Wolfenstein, formerly of the World Bank and so many more. Some are registered as “foreign agents.”
Full article here: https://www.texemarrs.com/072020/nine_ways_china_controls_america.htm