Power of Prophecy By Sandra Myers Fri., Sept.25, 2020
We are faced with the most contentious election that I know of. This is, indeed, a year we’ll never forget.
First, I don’t believe we’ll have instantaneous election results this time. With mail-in ballots and cries of voter fraud, results could take days… maybe weeks or longer.
Here are 12 possible results if Joe Biden and Kamala Harris win.
1) Near instantaneous rollback and repeal of everything Trump has done. (Remember, these are ‘never-Trumpers’. It doesn’t matter how good it was or who it benefited—any program or idea of Trump’s is gone!)
2) Your personal taxes will skyrocket to support all of the new social programs.
3) Here comes the Green New Deal. Climate change will be back at the forefront. Some of the goals are ‘meeting 100% of power demand in the U.S. with clean, renewable, zero-emission energy sources.’ Also listed in the GND platform ‘Guaranteed jobs at higher wages (economic security);’ ‘free college;’ ‘Social Security for all’ (even illegal aliens); Medicare for all.
4) More criminals released from jail.
5) Additional defunding of police. As such, crime will continue to soar.
6) Control of borders and immigration will be non-existent—open the floodgates, including violent criminals/gangs. Defund Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE).
7) A closer relationship with China: Turn a blind eye to human rights violations as well as free speech and religious limitations. Sell any part of America or it’s research and technology that China wants.
8) Your gun rights will be severely restricted.
9) Your right to free speech is tolerated only if you agree with the liberal platform. (Remember President Obama used the IRS to target Tea Party participants and other conservative groups? Biden/Harris will elevate it to a whole new level).
10) Your conservative Christian values and rights will be targeted.
11) Abortion access easier than ever before and government funded.
12) With Trump out of office, will he be forgotten, or will they continue to persecute and/or prosecute him?