Sabbath Day (Gen.2: 1- 3 & Ex.20: 8 – 11) by r. a. Saturday, Aug.29, 2020
In Messiah’s name: “the wisdom of this world is foolishness with God. For it is written, He takes (captures/entraps) the wise in their own craftiness (dishonest/deceitful ways)“. (1Cor.3: 19)
Those who do not believe in a Creator-God are they who want to live their lives a certain way and they don’t want any interference from anyone. It’s all about pride. Still, there are those who live in a state of unbelief because they have been convinced by other non-believers that a Creator-God does not exist.
The truth is a Creator-God does exist. The earth and all that it holds prove the existence of a Creator-God. (see Rom.1: 18 – 20)
In addition, the following link provides a simple proof for the existence of a Creator-God. https://ronabbass.wordpress.com/2019/04/13/sabbath-word-apr-13-19-atheism-be-damned-a-creator-god-exists-and-heres-the-simple-proof/
It’s interesting to note that after God had miraculously delivered the Israelites out of Egypt and across the Red Sea, they fell into unbelief.
Here are 5 ways in which unbelief is manifested (expressed/displayed) as recorded in the bible.
(1) Hate God: “the Lord thy God am a jealous God, visiting the iniquity (lawlessness) of the fathers upon the children unto the third and fourth generation of them that hate me”. (Ex.20: 5, the 2nd Commandment)
(2) Questioning God’s Word: “Knowing this first, that there shall come in the last days scoffers, walking after their own lusts. And saying, Where is the promise of his coming? for since the fathers fell asleep, all things continue as they were from the beginning of the creation”. (2Peter 3: 3 -4)
(3) Questioning God’s Power: “Can God furnish a table in the wilderness?; can he give bread also? can he provide flesh for his people? they (Israelites) believed not in God, and trusted not in his salvation”. (Ps.78: 19, 20, 22)
(4) Judicial Blindness: The inability to recognize a truth. “But though he (Messiah) had done so many miracles before them, yet they believed not on him”. (Jn.12: 37)
Sunday-Keeping Christians are guilty of Judicial Blindness — they reject the 4th commandment of God, the Sabbath and Holy Days.
(5) Rejection of God and the truth: “And because I (Messiah) tell you the truth, you believe me not. “He that is of God hears God’s words: you therefore hear them not, because you are not of God.” (Jn.8: 45- 47)
The evil, violence, chaos and suffering in this world is a result of an unbelief in a Creator-God and his son. Unbelievers are unwittingly or willingly following the god of this world –the serpent, Satan.
The Creator-God, the great I AM has given us a choice — choose our own ways and perish, or choose God’s way thru his Son and live forever.
Finally, unbelief leads to sin – transgressing God’s commandments, his Holy Days and judgments. Unbelievers do not follow Messiah (Yahshua). His sheep follow him and hear his voice. He knows his sheep and he gives them eternal life. (Jn.10: 25 -28)
Thus, seek your Creator, the great I AM and follow his son and reign with Christ, in the Kingdom (government) of God for a thousand years. (Rev. 20: 4)
All glory, praise and honor to the Creator-God, the great I AM, in Messiah’s (Yahshua’s) name.
Peace, blessings and protection to all who seek and love the truth – God’s Word (Jn.17: 17 & Ps.119: 142)