Sabbath Day (Gen 2: 1 – 3 & Ex.20: 8 – 11) By r. a. Saturday, Aug.01, 2020
In Messiah’s name: “For there is one God (not two or three), and one mediator between God and men, the MAN Christ Jesus”. (1 Tim 2: 5) see also Mk.12: 28 – 32)
I’d like to begin by defining the term “confusion”. According to online dictionaries, it is characterized as bewilderment, uncertainty, doubt, ignorance, chaos and many other terms. Basically, it is a lack of knowledge, understanding and being uncertain in one’s mind about something.
No one can deny that confusion reigns supreme in this particular age. For instance, the corona crapola, same-sex marriages, transgenderism, pedophilia, various political agendas, churches with different doctrines and styles of worshipping and the doubting/denying of the Creator-God’s existence are all sources of confusion.
Some of these behaviours are outright abominations in the sight of both humans and the Creator.
The truth is being censored by those who spread confusion, lies and false narratives. Unfortunately, the majority accepts the trickery of these double-dealing demons.
Here are four biblical aspects/causes of confusion.
(1) “For God is not the author of confusion, but of peace” (1Cor.14: 33). It is Satan who seeks to cause confusion, chaos, disorder, death and destruction. (1 Peter 5:8 & Jn.10: 10)
(2) “For where envying and strife is, there is confusion and every evil work”. (James 3: 16)
(3) “The city of confusion is broken down: every house is shut up, that no man may come in”. (Isa.24: 10) Some commentaries suggest that “no man may come in” means there are no inhabitants in them. They were “all destroyed by one means or another, by fire or sword, or famine or pestilence so that there is none to go in or out”.
(4) Worshipping Idols –“They shall be ashamed, and also confounded (put to shame and silenced), all of them: they shall go to confusion together that are makers of idols”.(Isa.46: 16) Many idolize celebrities, possessions and the love of this world. It’s absolute confusion when one worships temporal things instead of the Creator-God who created them.
Here are 3 biblical examples of how God can create confusion for his purposes
(1) “Therefore is the name of it (the city) called Babel (Hebrew meaning is “confusion”); because the Lord did there confound (meaning mixed up) the language of all the earth: and from there did the Lord scatter them abroad upon the face of all the earth”. (Gen.11: 9)
The people on the earth, at that time, had just one language before God mixed-up the one language into many and scattered the people.
(2) “The Philistines drew near to battle against Israel: but the Lord thundered with a great thunder on that day upon the Philistines, and discomfited (confused/rattled) them; and they were smitten before Israel”. (1 Sam 7: 10)
(3) “And as they went about to kill him (Paul, the apostle — the mob falsely accused him of breaking the law), tidings came unto the chief captain of the band, that all Jerusalem was in an uproar”(meaning a noisy state of confusion). (Acts 21: 31)
In short, because people follow doctrines/political agendas invented by humans that are not found in the bible, the fruits are confusion and division. In addition, pre=conceived ideas, pride, lack of love for truth cause uncertainty, doubt/division and ignorance — confusion!.
Be not confused — seek the Creator and do his commandments, statutes (Holy Days) and judgments and live forever! As a matter of fact, you are,unknowingly, abiding by many or some of those already.
All glory, praise and honor to the Creator-God, the great I AM, in Messiah’s (Yahshua’s) name.
Peace, blessings and protection to all who seek and love the truth – God’s Word (Jn.17: 17 & Ps. 119: 142).