Sabbath Day (Gen.2: 1 -3 & Ex.20: 8 – 11) By r. a. Saturday, June 27, 2020
In Messiah’s name: “… blessed are they that hear the word of God, and keep it”. (Lk 11: 28)
Beginning in 1962 – 1980, the following three spiritual/sacred items were removed from schools, court houses and public display — prayer, bibles and the 10 commandments. It’s my guess this particular one is not even displayed in church buildings.
Here’s what the late Martin Luther King Jr. stated: “the 10 Commandments are being removed, because they serve as a reminder to the citizenry of a universal standard of good and evil, right and wrong, justice and injustice which is higher than the whims and concoctions of mere men and women, elected or unelected.”
The removing of these universal and sacred precepts has resulted in the beginnings of many sorrows for the lawless USA. Modern Rome (USA) is “falling, falling”. It is happening at this very moment. The ungodly anarchical masses are digging their own graves as they rampage through USA and a few other nations wrecking destruction and mayhem.
In light of the present anarchy, chaos, terrorism and the removing of historical statues, I thought it might be worthwhile and beneficial to inform/remind us all of the Creator-God’s 10 Commandments. They have been removed from view and blotted out from the minds of the collective!
This reminder is also for those who mistakenly believe and claim they are both “saved” and “lovers of God” and his son. Understand and take notice of the last sentence in the 2nd command and read all of the 4th command.
Here are the 10 commandments which were written on “tables of stone” with “the finger of God” as recorded in Ex.31: 18.
Exodus chpt.20: 1 – 17 — I have listed them as one to ten
As a side note, the Catholic Catechism does not contain the following bible commandments. If you read the following ones, then you’ll know why the diff.
And God spoke all these words, saying,
(1)I am the Lord thy God, which have brought thee out of the land of Egypt, out of the house of bondage. Thou shalt have no other gods before me.
(2) Thou shalt not make unto thee any graven image, or any likeness of any thing that is in heaven above, or that is in the earth beneath, or that is in the water under the earth.
Thou shalt not bow down thyself to them, nor serve them: for I the Lord thy God am a jealous God, visiting the iniquity of the fathers upon the children unto the third and fourth generation of them that hate me; And shewing mercy unto thousands of them that love me, and keep my commandments.
(3) Thou shalt not take the name of the Lord thy God in vain; for the Lord will not hold him guiltless that taketh his name in vain.
(4) Remember the sabbath day, to keep it holy.
Six days shalt thou labour, and do all thy work:
But the seventh day is the sabbath of the Lord thy God: in it thou shalt not do any work, thou, nor thy son, nor thy daughter, thy manservant, nor thy maidservant, nor thy cattle, nor thy stranger that is within thy gates:
For in six days the Lord made heaven and earth, the sea, and all that in them is, and rested the seventh day: wherefore the Lord blessed the sabbath day, and hallowed it. (meaning made holy/sacred/set apart from the other days of the week).
(5) Honour thy father and thy mother: that thy days may be long upon the land which the Lord thy God giveth thee.
(6) Thou shalt not kill (murder).
(7) Thou shalt not commit adultery.
(8) Thou shalt not steal.
(9) Thou shalt not bear false witness against thy neighbour.
(10) Thou shalt not covet (to be consumed with desire for) thy neighbour’s house, thou shalt not covet thy neighbour’s wife, nor his manservant, nor his maidservant, nor his ox, nor his ass, nor any thing that is thy neighbour’s.
Follow Christ and do his Father’s Commandments, as he did, and live for ever!
All glory, praise and honor to the Creator-God, the great I AM, in Messiah’s name.
Peace, blessings and protection to all who seek and love the truth — God’s Word (Jn.17: 17 & Ps 119: 142(