Information Liberation.com   By Chris Menahan              Sun., April 26, 2020

The FBI on Thursday raided a Detroit-area medical facility for reportedly treating non-hospitalized coronavirus patients with intravenous vitamin C, which the FBI appears to be claiming is a “fraudulent treatment.”

Allure Medical Spa, which is owned by Dr. Charles Mok, had been giving out vitamin C injections for free to first responders before the FBI came in and aggressively shut him down.

Source: http://www.informationliberation.com/?id=61404

This entry was posted in Health and wellness, News and politics and tagged , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

13 Responses to WTF — COVID-19: FBI Raids Medical Facility For Using Intravenous Vitamin-C (2 min vid)

1. bigcree1 says:

The FBI is infested with this vile element.

Exactly bigcree1 — A few years ago, I read a few accounts where intra Vit C cured cancer and some other incurable disease. The plantation owners don’t want cures, they want disease and control. Thanks bigcree1 — always appreciated.

Liked by 1 person

• bigcree1 says:

J. Edgar Hoover was a crossdressing closet homo. A tool of ‘theirs’.

Yes, bigcree1, several yrs ago, I read a few articles which stated the same thing. Blackmail is a major tool of “you know who”. Thanks for your comment– always welcomed.

Liked by 1 person

BTW, bigcree1, I forgot to mention, it just came to my mind, Hoover had a lot of dirt on many political figures and others.

Liked by 1 person

• bigcree1 says:

The FBI is mrntioned here. Whitney Webb is a fantastic real Journalist. Now working with Ryan Christian at TLAV

bigcree1, as I noted sometime ago, I thought “Whitney Webb” was a guy. She is one informed and articulate girl. Because her article are very lengthy, I tend to read just a paragraph or two. She was interviewed by a trunews member a few months ago on the Jeffrey Epstein saga.

I just checked the link you posted and it’s over an hour long. When I have the time and nothing to take care of, I will check it out. thanks my Brother!

Liked by 1 person

• bigcree1 says:

All well worth your time. All of it.

LOL bigcree1, I just finished listening to the first 18 freakin minutes and I had to close it down. No offence to you, but I have no interest in the story of Maria and her connection to the Epstein saga.

On second thought, I think I will slide the bar to the middle and see if the info has changed. 🙂
        Nope, the whole vid is the same. Nonetheless, bigcree1 thanks for the link.

Liked by 1 person

• bigcree1 says:

It is’nt for the feint hearted. These crearures are vile, vexatious and venomous. Anything they do will draw a reaction of complete revulsion from sane and healthy people. Understood. I don’t tune in to this stuff for fun. It is out of necessity. As Sun Zhu in “The Art of War” so clearly states; “Know your enemy as well as you know yourself. This is the path to defeating them”.

bigcree1, believe me I know the enemy. These bastards will eventually be destroyed. Thanks for commenting, bigcree1 – always appreciated.

Liked by 1 person

Thanks for the link, bigcree1. I scanned that same topic on another site a few days ago. That son of a bitch, should be tried and sentenced to death as someone recently stated. Take good care, bigcree1 — stay safe and healthy.

Liked by 1 person