Sabbath Day (Gen.2: 1 -3 & Ex.20: 8- 11) By r. a. Saturday, April 25, 2020
In the True Messiah’s name: “Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that enters not by the door into the sheepfold (meaning not through Messiah), but climbs up some other way, (follows someone else) the same is a thief and a robber”. (Jn.10: 1 & Jn.14: 6)
Let me begin by categorically stating, as I did in the past, none of the apostles, including Paul, ever heard, or dealt with anyone by the name of “Jesus”.
The Roman church invented that name and it was inserted into the English translations of the bible. The letter “J” didn’t exist until around the 15th century C.E to the 17th century C.E. The “J” came to be used as a “Gee” sound and in the Latin/Greek it means “earth”.
The “sus” sound is a suffix and it comes from the Latin “sous’ meaning “pig”. Thus, Gee-sous (Jesus) is “earth pig”– a wicked Latin pagan name.
In addition, the name “Jesus” is biblically meaningless. That is, the New Testament was written in Greek. When one looks up the meaning of Jesus in the Greek, it refers and directs one to the Hebrew meaning, which is Yehoshua/Yahoshua. That name means “God Saves” while the name “Jesus” does not! It’s a nonsensical name.
For the sake of simplicity and clarity, I will use the name “Jesus” for both the true Messiah and the false Messiah.
During the apostle Paul’s day, he had to contend with those who were preaching “another Jesus” than the one Paul was teaching.
Here’s Paul’s warning against those who were preaching “another Jesus”, a false Jesus and a false gospel.
QUOTE: “as the serpent beguiled Eve through his subtilty, so your minds should be corrupted from the simplicity that is in Christ. 4 For if he that comes preaching another Jesus, whom we have not preached, or if you receive another spirit, which ye have not received, or another gospel, which you have not accepted, you might well bear with (support) him”. 13 For such men are false apostles, deceitful workmen, disguising themselves as apostles of Christ.(2 Cor.11: 3 – 4, 13)
This is the very same case today! The Catholic/Protestants, including some Sabbath-keeping Israelites I know of, preach “another Jesus” which is contrary to the true Jesus found in the bible.
Here are 10 differences between the “True Jesus” and the “False Jesus”.
(1) The True Jesus is a black man, as referred to in today’s vernacular (language) (Rev.1: 14 – 15). The False Jesus is a pale-skin, invented by the Roman church and publicized by the mass media. These are not to be taken as racist comments. It’s just a biblical and a secular fact!
(2) The True Jesus did not claim to pre-exist as an angel, a god, or the Creator-God, the great I AM. The False Jesus pastors claim he did pre-exist as a God/Creator-God/Angel
(3) The True Jesus kept his Father’s commandments, Holy Day Sabbaths and judgments. The False Jesus does not.
(4) The True Jesus did not teach we have an immortal soul. The False Jesus does.
(5) The True Jesus was baptized giving his followers an example to follow. The False Jesus, within some denominations, do not baptize. For example, sprinkling water on a baby’s head, like the Catholics do, is not baptism.
(6) The True Jesus will set up the Kingdom of God and reign on this earth for a thousand years. The False Jesus teaches there is no thousand year reign of Christ on this earth.
(7) The True Jesus is building his church/assembly on the ROCK, which is the Creator-God, the great I AM. The false Jesus is building his church on the apostle Peter, the stone, referred today as the Pope – “The Harlot” and her daughters.
(8) The True Jesus does NOT teach that the dead are conscious when they die. The False Jesus of some churches teach that the dead are conscious after death.
(9) The True Jesus observes the Creator’s dietary laws – those foods that are clean and those that are not. The False Jesus does not make any difference between unclean and clean.
(10) The True Jesus teaches a first and second resurrection (a White Throne Judgment). The False Jesus says there is only one resurrection.
In conclusion, we are in the last days as prophesied in the bible. The Creator-God and his son have been replaced by “Lies”, “Humanism” and “the wisdom of this world”, which is foolishness in the Creator’s sight (1Cor.3: 19).
If one is not honoring, by obeying, the great Creator-God thru his son, than that person will be utterly destroyed. Because they accepted the “False Messiah”, the False Jesus, “another Jesus”, they are accursed (Gal.1: 5). Those who are doing and obeying the Creator-God, will gain eternal life through his son, the True Jesus (Yahshua) – the True Messiah! Don’t be a fool! Be wise and choose eternal life instead of eternal death. So be it!
All glory, praise and honor to the Creator-God, the great I AM, in Messiah’s name.
Peace, blessings and protection to all who seek and love the truth — God’s Word (Jn.17: 17 & Ps.119: 142