Posted by r. a.     Vid by Trunews    Tues., Jan. 28, 2020

This entry was posted in News and politics and tagged , . Bookmark the permalink.

21 Responses to LIVE TruNews:Trump’s Plan: Does it Offer Hope or Surrender Terms to Palestinians?

1. bigcree1 says:

Hard not to wanna break something when watching this affront, this utter disgrace.

bigcree1, the only objection I have with Trunews is Rick Wiles and his partner “Doc”. Their theology does not plumb with the bible. Both are just deceived, run-of-the-mill pagan Christians.

• bigcree1 says:

As a proud pagan, I resonate with your comment😂😂. As you know by now I am not religous. At all, nor do I wish to be. However I see all people as fellow humans on mother Earth. A spiritual being who sees the force of CREATION in all things. I like Rick Wiles and yet his religious dogma is not something I resonate with. It is his honesty that I find admirable. That being said, we all share the same planet, same water as she provides life for us. Our mother Earth is a living breathing being. And we need to reflect on that and become more aware of her in that light as well as all flora and fauna. And the space which is teeming with intelligent life beyond this planet….

bigcree1, I agree, you are a pagan – those who worship the “creature” (man, animals, birds, the earth, stars, sun, moon, wood, stone, etc.etc). Christianity is a religion — a man-made construct containing lies mixed with some truth.

However, the truth does not contain a lie.

I like Rick, but it’s his non-biblical false teachings (the lies) that I reject. The earth contains living organic matter created by the Creator-God. The earth is not the source of that life – it comes from the Creator.

Lastly, the only life beyond this planet is the Creator-God and his host of angels. bigcree1, no offence, but you’ve been “took”, by NASA, the fork-tongued entity that has indoctrinated the sheeple with it’s lies of planets, galaxies and ET. I’ll leave it that, my brother. Peace.

• bigcree1 says:

‘Took by’ no one bro. We are not alone in this Universe. Of that I know. Not ‘beLIEve’. And that is experience talking. I have had more than just a tidbit of; and this is no joke. Suffice it to say, there is much more to our world as we have been so misled to blindly beLIEve. Knowledge my friend. A lifetime and then some, of which we all are on the path of. I need no ‘beLIEfs’ or ‘faith’ to keep me occupied. Seek knowledge and keep an open mind. You are entitled to your opinions. That is cool. We differ. And hey! That suits me just fine! It’s what makes life so interesting!

bigcree1, you’ve been “had” and that my friend is the “Truth”. 🙂 If you can’t see that a Creator-God exists by the things that make up this planet, then you’re blind – spiritually! Peace, my brother.

Liked by 1 person

• bigcree1 says:

I am well aware of my being and place in the cosmos. Well aware!!

• bigcree1 says:

Adding a bit to my last comment regarding being a pagan. I do not ‘worship’ anything or anyone as this is not logical. We are endowed as humans (Earth humans) with sentience via the Great Mystery or CREATION. A knowledge of or be ing. An awareness of self and the energies that flow from within as well as out and beyond. We bear a respondibility for our well being, survival and our planet. Our mother Earth. She is a living being like us. Breathing, reactive, and semi sentient. I never said she was the SOURCE. She is as water planet, in essence female. As the mothers who bring about new life in the physical via their water. Water is life. Mother Earth is a water planet. And there are others like her out there in deep space. At one time, long ago, Mars was filled with water. It still has to this day ice caps at her poles. This is a scientific fact. Think about that. The thought form you call ‘God’, or CREATION put that into motion long long ago and beyond. Our Universe is alive and intelligent. Thus from your perspective, there’s is some validity. Space or ‘the heavens’ is the abode of this life rich ocean of, life! Much much much! The light matter world or ‘spirit realm’ is indeed real. But no ‘heavens or hells’. These are man made ideas.

🙂 bigree1, you’re lost my brother, like I once was. There’s still hope, though. Take good care.

Nope. Not even. LOL!

bigcree1, the picture of you dressed in feathers – I assume you’re doing a dance of some sort. Can you tell me what the meaning is behind the dance and feathers?

• bigcree1 says:

That is representative of the Red Tailed Hawk. Eagle’s little brother. A messenger. One that flies close to the face of the Great Mystery. It is a very intelligent and courageous hunter. Eyesight which enables it to spot prey from a mile away! Spiritually this animal has the gift of flight, stealth, courage and a beautiful song as it shrieks out to its mate. They mate for life and teach their young how to fly and hunt. It is revered as a bird that can go between worlds. The wolf also is seen to possess this ability. Those who have this bird in their totem share these traits in their personalities as well as being very good as singers, speakers, and healers. I sing, teach and publicly speak on Native history as a vocation.

🙂 aaaah, then you do worship even though you said it was “illogical. And that worship is to honor animals, birds, creatures which the Creator-God created. 🙂 No offence bigcree1, but you are self-deceived. There are those who have been deceived by others and there are those who are self-deceived. I’m praying for you, brother. 🙂

• bigcree1 says:

No. You misunderstand the relationship Ron. It has nothing at all to do with ‘worship’. It is energies and force of same. A mutual and reverent respect for the attributes of said entities. A most sacred and respectful aspect of the relationship we have with all life, life forms and the CREATION. Not to be construed with ‘worship’ at all.

• bigcree1 says:

You need not feel any form of fear, or dread or whatever ‘angst’ you may experience at my description. I am very thankful for being who and what I am without reservation. Very very proud. I find it a most wholesome and awesome experience to be a part of. To dance and hold with great reverence, the spirits of my ancestors. I pray as I dance. Every step is a prayer. Every thought while doing so, a sacred act and honor. Nothing wrong with that. Come on bro!!!

bigcree1, no matter how you personally “slice and dice it”, your dancing/singing to something created (the creature) other than offering same to the Creator-God, is an act of idolatrous worship – an expression of reverence, adoration, honor, prayers and praise .

In addition, your ancestors are dead and know nothing — that is they cannot hear, see, think, feel or do.

And, since you are of the ancient house of true biblical Israel, the great I AM, the Creator-God, is calling you out of that idolatrous form of worship.

bigcree1,in Messiah’s name, may you hear his call and do his commandments. Peace my brother.

• bigcree1 says:

I am finished duscussing it with you. Have some respect!!

• bigcree1 says:

You are missing the entire point. And why? Because of your indoctrination. So drop it. Forget it. No need in going into it any further. You don’t understand it. We’ll move on.

bigcree1, this may offend you, but it is the truth. You’re puffed up with pride and you can’t “handle the truth”. That is my last respectful comment. 🙂 Peace my brother. 🙂

Your truth. Not mine.

• bigcree1 says:

The dance style is “Northern Plains Traditional” Dog Soldier.