‘Why Not Give Israel North & South Carolina?’ Syrian Envoy Asks US At UN

Aerial view of Greenville, South Carolina

RT News.com              Thurs., Mar. 28, 2019

Syria’s UN ambassador has suggested the US hand “a couple” of its own states over to Israel instead of flouting international law and selling others’ land for favors with the Israeli lobby, like it did with the Golan Heights.

Syria’s UN Ambassador Bashar Jaafari offered a stark rebuke to the US-backed Israeli claim to the occupied Golan Heights at the UN Security Council meeting on Wednesday. Jaafari said the Trump administration does the bidding of Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu at the UN to curry favor with the powerful Israeli lobby in the US.

In a remark that elicited a chuckle and a head-shake from his Israeli counterpart, Jaafari suggested that Washington bargain away land that is actually its to give.

“You can give them North and South Carolina, for example, why not? South Carolina is a great piece of land… So, give Israel a couple of states if this administration really wants to have Israeli support.”

Trump’s decision to back the Israeli claim to the Golan Heights comes just ahead of the Israeli general elections on April 6 and has been widely considered as an electoral boost for Netanyahu, who is facing charges of fraud, bribery and breach of trust at home.

“Don’t be misguided by thinking that one day this land will be yours due to hypocrisy or due to being a pawn in the electoral game where you bring each other support, so the Israelis can succeed in their elections and the Americans can also get support from Israeli lobbying groups in the US,” Jaafari said.

The Golan Heights, seized by Israel during the 1967 Six-Day war and formally annexed in 1981, will ultimately “come back” to Syria, the diplomat said.

The Security Council meeting was called at Syria’s request. Damascus insists that the recognition of the Golan Heights belonging to Israel runs counter to UN resolutions that expressly declare the annexation “null and void.”

Washington’s adversaries and allies alike have lined up to condemn the breach of international law. The Arab League, Turkey, Iran and Russia spoke up against the recognition. Russia’s Duma speaker Vyacheslav Volodin said it was a “highway to war.”

At a UNSC meeting on Wednesday, Russian Deputy Envoy to the UN Vladimir Safronkov said that by siding with Israel, Washington hampers the efforts to improve the security situation in the Golan Heights and ease tensions between the Arab world and the Jewish State itself.

Source:   https://www.rt.com/news/454934-golan-heights-south-carolina/

This entry was posted in News and politics and tagged , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

13 Responses to ‘Why Not Give Israel North & South Carolina?’ Syrian Envoy Asks US At UN

Hi bigcree1 – I read the article most of which agrees with the bible. The land of Canaan was given to ancient Israel not because they (Israel) was a righteous people, but rather because the Canaanites were a debauched and a vile people.

bigcree1, they practiced child sacrifice by burning their children alive, something that the Creator said never ended his mind. That’s how wicked those who lived in that land were. God spewed them out. They did all the things that the Creator hates and he warned Israel not to do the same as the Canaanites. Eventually, the Israelites turned to the same wicked idolatrous ways that God had commanded not to do.

It’s a long story, bigcree1. The wordpress link on Canaan is based on archaeology (evolution) which I do not accept as the Truth. Thank you, bigcree1 for the link, I did appreciate it. Peace, my brother.

Liked by 1 person

• bigcree1 says:

Copious references to Palestine, as “Palestine”. The history recorded predates the judaic lies and intentional misdirection of their so called ‘God’. He was human. And a megalomaniac. These supremacist ‘jews’ knew him as “Jehova”.

bigcree1, there is only 4 references to Palestine in the bible, which was located in the west coast of Canaan. Jehova was not the God of the ancient Israelites who were not “Jews”. The modern Jews are converts to Judaism – they follow the Talmud. Jehovah is one of their gods re their Kaballah (the tree of life).

Their God was, and is Lucifer (Satan). The Creator-God of the ancient Israelites was, and is not a “megalomaniac”. He is a moral, holy, righteous, merciful, loving and forgiving God. He hates evil and Idolatry.

Like I noted before, you have to read the bible and not take the bullshit that unbelievers spew out as truth. bigcree1, you and yours belong to the ancient house of Israel. You and the other 11 tribes were scattered across the face of the earth for doing the things that the Creator hated and commanded not to be done.

When Messiah returns, you will be gathered again and placed in that very land which is occupied by the satanic impostors. There is so much more to this topic than I can state in this venue. Hope you understand. Peace my brother.

• bigcree1 says:

That is exactly my point. The history of our planet and humandkind far exceeds the bible. Way beyond it.

bigcree1, I assume, then, you believe in evolution which is a theory created by irrational and unreasoning “experts”. No offence to you, my brother.

BTW, bigcree1 the genealogy of the peoples of the earth are recorded in Genesis chpt 3 to 10. In Chapter 10 you’ll find the Canaanites who are descendents of Ham, one of the sons of Noah.

Liked by 1 person

• bigcree1 says:

I have gone beyond ‘believing’ in things. As this keeps one from truly growing. Let’s just say that, at this point. If you feel it helps you, then by all means continue on. As for me, I left that kind of thinking behind years ago and feel no need to remain stuck on it. I say that to you as a fellow earth human. We need not argue ob it further as that will not change anything from where I see it. We have gone over this in previous posts. So knock yourself out, brother. I wish you no harm when I bring up my own perspective regarding religions and their origins, of which I have found to be man made and potentially harmful to our spiritual and intellectual growth. Gonna stop here and move on to other things. I continue to follow your posts with much interest and wish you the best. Not going anywhere, just asserting my position here. We are our own salvation via our efforts, due dilligence and intentions. There are no ‘saviors’, ‘saints’, ‘gurus’ or others such as ‘ascended masters’, etc etc gonna come do our work for us in bettering conditions on mother earth and our lives. That’s OUR responsibility. Period. We are quite capable and will eventually as a collective realize this fact. Anyway, not to get into a tift over this topic that is all I have to say. Be well Ron.

bigcree1, I appreciate your convictions. I’m not a religious person. Religion, as I pointed out before, is indeed a man-made construct containing some truth and many lies. The bible contains a life style ordained by the Creator for our benefit.

One last comment, bigcree1. You are from Shem, one of the three sons of Noah, a Shemite, referred today as Semites (Semitic). Noah’s three sons were Ham, Shem and Japheth. Peace and blessings to you and yours, bigcree1.

• bigcree1 says:

The alleged ‘Twelve Tribes of Israel’ story accordibg to that ‘book’ regarding indigenous people of ‘The Americas’. I don’t ascribe to it. But Thankyou for your feedback just the same. Bell well bro.

YW, bigcree1. I just thought you might be interested in it!

1. bigcree1 says:

Buying and selling stolen land. No different from the Louisiana Purchase.

🙂 Exactly, bigcree1. Thanks for your comment. I’ll have to look up the “Louisiana Purchase”. My memory fails me as I remembering reading about it many years ago. Forgot the content. Peace Bro!

Liked by 1 person

bigcree1, re Louisiana Purchase, I knew the land was occupied/owned by the natives. I just finished reading a “history channel” article and the info on Wikipedia. “Indians” was mention just once in each article alluding to the fact that they inhabited the land — nothing else.

That was prophesied to happen to the House of Israel. If you have a bible, look up Deuteronomy Chpt.28 verses 15 – 68. See if any of these curses apply to the natives. Peace my brother.

BTW, the curses were a result of breaking the commandments of the Creator. The blessings are contained in verses 1 to 14