By Michael Rivera Posted Monday, June 16, 2014
Could this latest Israeli false-flag be any more obvious? Why would the new Palestinian Unity Government do something that stupid? It doesn’t make any sense.
Such a kidnapping only harms the public support the Palestinians need, which is a perfect motive for Israel to fake this kidnapping and blame it on Hamas and the PA as part of Netanyahu’s agenda to destabilize and discredit the new unity government.
The area where the “kidnappings” occurred was under complete IDF control at the time, and somehow one of the “victims” managed to make a phone call to confirm they were kidnapped, but without disclosing where they were.
One wonders in this age of total surveillance how it is that Israel could not trace where the call came from, thereby justifying wide-spread attacks into Gaza and the West Bank!
Israel has a long history of false-flags, from the Lavon affair, to the USS Liberty, to the Raid on Entebbe, to the USS Cole, right up to 9-11 itself. This is just more of the same.
Above comments By Michael Rivera http://whatreallyhappened.com/
150 Palestinians Taken Into Israeli Custody In Search For 3 Missing Israeli Teens
CNN By Ralph Ellis and Michael Schwartz Monday, June 16, 2014
Jerusalem (CNN) — Israeli soldiers have so far detained more than 150 Palestinian suspects in the search for three teenagers who Israel says were kidnapped, the military announced Sunday.
Among those detained were Hamas leaders and operatives, the military said.
“We are determined to bring them home and bring the perpetrators of their abduction to justice,” said Lt. Col. Peter Lerner, a spokesman for the Israel Defense Forces.
“People have just dropped off the face of the earth and the three boys, who are our main concern, are the focus of our efforts,” Lerner told CNN. “Hamas are behind that, and we are doing everything we can to shake them up as soon as possible in order to bring the boys home.”
The teens went missing in Jewish settlements in the West Bank late last week.
Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu spoke Monday with Palestinian Authority President Mahmoud Abbas and told him to “assist in returning the abducted youths and in apprehending the kidnappers,” according to Netanyahu’s office.
He blamed Hamas for the kidnapping.
“Those who perpetrated the abduction of our youths were members of Hamas — the same Hamas that Abu Mazen made a unity government with,” he said Sunday.
Abu Mazen is another name for Abbas, whose government now includes Hamas, which controls Gaza.
“The consequences of the partnership with Hamas must be understood: It is bad for Israel, bad for the Palestinians and bad for the region,” Netanyahu said.
Israeli newspaper Haaretz reported that in a statement released by his office, Abbas condemned the kidnappings and called on all sides to refrain from violence.
One of the three boys is a dual Israeli-American citizen, according to CNN affiliate Channel 10 Israel, which attributed the information to a source at Netanyahu’s office. Israeli and U.S. officials have not publicly confirmed the report.