It’s been said that Israel is a great and close friend of America. Yeah right! Like many others have stated, just ask those who survived the attack on the USS Liberty by the Israelis. The following familiar saying holds true for Isra-Hell: “with friends like Israel, one doesn’t need enemies”.

The following 4 min vid features Israeli snipers picking off and killing US Marines in Iraq. The vid was initially presented as Muslim snipers killing the Marines.

However, according to the up-loader of this YouTube vid, “Anderson Cooper of CNN showed this video of snipers killing U.S. troops in Iraq on his October 18, 2006 show.”

“CNN says it obtained the video from a “representative” of an unnamed “insurgent leader.” Bear in mind that Anderson Cooper used to work for the CIA.”

sniper rifleThe proof offered that it was an Israeli sniper is the fact that the sniper rifle used was made by the Rafael company, an Israeli arms manufacturer, that also makes IEDs (improvised explosive devices). The rifle is an highly sophisticated one with a camera mounted on top of same.

Here’s the 4 min vid. This has been pulled. Here’s an alternative link below (3 min audio discussion on the same)

This entry was posted in Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.

25 Responses to Updated: Just A Reminder! Israeli Sniper Kills Over 400 USA Marines In Iraq. (Vid)

1. wallace B bingamton says:

Fecking kike s um

2. Franny De says:

Is this video supposed to Israeli’s shooting..if so why is the music Arabic, why is the writing Arabic, why does the video say at around 2.11 mark Islamic army in Iraq? And at the 2.35 mark you clearly hear the shooter say Allah Akbar? There is absolutely no evidence that Israeli’s had anything to do with this video..Also the map on the left hand side is not Israel it is Islamic demonic symbol..This is clearly propaganda, more muslim lies!

Hi Franny De! Thanks for your comment–much appreciated. I suggest you read the intro to the vid and there you will note that it was an Israeli propaganda vid produced to present the Muslims as the snipers.

Thanks again Franny. Peace and blessings to you and yours.

3. JaneDoe says:

I wonder how all the nice Christian supporters in America would react if they heard about this?

Hi Jane! Thanks for your comment — much appreciated. Exactly re your insight –the Christian Zionists are one deceived crime supporting cluster.

Peace and blessings to you and yours, Jane!

4. hamansrevenge says:

Typical; they trick us into fighting their wars for them and this is what we get in return. This is also true with most of the IED explosions…

5. Mr. Abass, are you a Muslim practicing taqiyya? http://www.thereligionofpeace.com/quran/011-taqiyya.htm You do not talk or believe like any Christian I know.

Hi Darlene. Again I thank you for your comment. I am not a Muslim. LOL 🙂 I’m a torah keeping Christian as was the true Messiah, Yahshua–THE MAN, not god!

Peace Hon. 🙂

6. Ron Abbas, while it might be true that the perpetrator(s) is (are) Israeli(s), there is no proof whatsoever. At least not in the video itself. That the weapon was Israeli? For dozens of years the Soviets, who killed thousands of Polish officers in Katyn in 1940, tried to blame the crime on the Germans. As a “proof” they were presenting the fact that the bullets used for executions in Katyn were of German origin. Yes, they were – and were exported to several countries in Europe, including the USSR… When Germans captured Soviet tanks or machine guns, they were using them too – which did not make them “Soviets”. Is there any proof that the video shows Israelis killing Americans?

Hi Michael! Thanks for your comments, I do appreciate them. I agree re “no proof in the video” that it was Israelis. However, the motto of the Israeli Mossad is “By deception we make war”. The King David Hotel was blown up by Israelis who were dressed as Arabs with the aim of blaming it on them -a false flag.

And, I am of the opinion, that much of the killings of civilians and others in Iraq, Afghanistan, etc are carried out by Mossad and their Arab co-agents to maintain disorder and chaos in those countries. 911 was carried out by Mossad and their USA counterparts, so it is not a stretch to speculate that the snipers were Israeli.

That’s my take, Michael. In any case, thanks again. Peace and blessings to you and yours.
      P.S. Here’s a link that goes into more detail re the video and story which was given to me by one of the others who left comments below. http://www.federaljack.com/mossad-murdered-u-s-troops-in-iraq/

7. Pingback: Israel Defense Force IDF Sniper Team Kills 400+ US Troops in Iraq – The Change Within

8. Zionist Shill says:

There is a subreddit (on reddit of course). It’s called r/conspiratards

9. Tony says:

You can take off your tin hat now!

Hi Tony! Thanks for your comment. I’ll take off mine, if you take off yours. It’s my guess you got your comment off the label on a tin foil hat. 🙂
      Peace to you and yours, Tony.

10. bill hanna says:

well why does this not surprise me. 911 is still the Biggy.911TRUTH.

11. Wallace says:

Not all Jews are evil people, and there are many different factions of every political bent in Israel, some good, some bad, and yes, Mossad is quite capable of pulling off a false flag like that.

12. Wallace says:

I noticed YouTube yanked both videos down…what are they hiding?😡

13. Arnold says:

Wait… So the proof is that they supposedly used an Israeli rifle, meaning they undoubtedly must be Israeli? Seriously? Well fuck, turns out all the middle Eastern using Russian made AKs are actually Russian by those standards. The Mexicans and myriads of other people’s not citizens of America, are actually Americans because they’ve fired weapons that were smuggled out of America.
    Do you not see the fundemental lack of logic and critical thinking there, genius? Also, a camera on a gun is absll nothing new. I can take a $50 knock off GoPro, point the sensor down my $40 scope on a $200 rifle and viola. You certainly don’t need “an highly sophisticated” rifle, and even if you happen to own said highly sophisticated rifle from Israel, it doesn’t magically make you israeli by holding it.

Hi Arnold! Thanks for your comments – much appreciated. I didn’t make the vid. Nonetheless, 3000 USA citizens (9/11) were slaughtered by Mossad and their co-agents within the US Admin. Hence, it is not beneath the criminal Zionists to slaughter US soldiers or Navy personnel (USS Liberty).

Take care, Arnold. Peace be to you and yours.