Prophecy: The Legend & Warnings Of The Fifth Apocalyptic Horseman

Posted by r. a.   Source: Charles Swindoll, “Come Before Winter”.  Edited Mon., June 01, 2020

There are only four horseman revealed in the biblical “Book of Revelation”, which was written by John, the Apostle. This book is also referred to as the “Apocalypse” _which means a “revealing/disclosure” __“make known”. Many of the things outlined in this book are taking place today before your very eyes and in your hearing ears.

As a side note: the term “Legend” usually relates to something that has taken place in the past. A “myth”, on the other hand, is basically about a people’s religion _their “god/gods/ supernatural beings”. The aim of a myth is to explain a belief or some element of life or nature.

For those who may not know, or heard of the prophetic 4 horsemen of the bible, I’d like to outline a very brief description of them, before relating the legend of the 5th horseman.

The Four Horsemen as recorded in the New Testament of the bible (Revelation Chpt 6 verses 2-8) are briefly described as follows:

(1st White Horse)__the rider is responsible for the spreading of a false and corrupt religious and political/economical system.

(2nd Fire-Red Horse)__ the rider of this horse takes peace away from the earth and people are killing each other (war, rumours of war, nuclear war)

(3rd Black Horse)__ indicates famine to follow these wars

(4th Pale Horse)__ indicates Death and Hades (the grave) follow. And these four horsemen carry out their horrific and destructive mission over 1/4th of the earth.

The Legend of the “Fifth” Horseman: my source for this is taken from a book I own, titled “Come Before Winter”, by Charles Swindoll (pages 273-275). I have abbreviated those pages.  horseman_four_Revelation

It has been stated that the “legend of the fifth horseman dates around 89 A.D. (C.E.). Apparently, the apostle John lost the first transcription of his apocalyptic vision.

It is believed that the account was preserved “only by word of mouth, since the document was lost during the persecution of Diocletian”.

In the “lost” and “word of mouth” account the Fifth horseman emerged. The legend says he led the other 4 horsemen. “As the lead rider became nauseated by the deeds of his fellows, he pressed far ahead of them”.

The fifth rider entered every village and city with a thunderous cry of terrifying predictions. He warned the rulers of each place of those who came behind him and, as proof, he showed them the blood on the hooves of his horse. Then he urgently pressed on.

As he left each place, the citizens began to argue and debate among themselves whether or not the fifth rider was telling the truth. Some called him a liar; some said he was insane and others said it was the blood of goats, not humans. Some even said no such rider appeared with such warnings.

During all the debate and arguments, not a soul said “A prophet has been among us”, so his warnings went unheeded.

Eventually, the four horsemen arrived and, as predicted by the legendary 5th horseman, they slaughtered “three times tens of thousands”.

Meanwhile, the fifth horseman, after reaching the “outermost reaches of the earth”, turns about and decides to revisit the cities and villages he had warned. They were now destroyed and desolate.

The legendary horseman realized nothing he said made one bit of difference.

Because the people were prideful, indifferent, apathetic and disobedient, they refused and rejected the “TRUTH” they had been told.

According to the legend, the 5th horseman rejoins his fellow horsemen and together “they slew all mankind and destroyed their cities”.

What was the name and identity of the 5th horseman who gave the warnings?

The legend says his name was “Reality”!

This entry was posted in Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.

14 Responses to Prophecy: The Legend & Warnings Of The Fifth Apocalyptic Horseman

1. tasha says:

yes, this legend is true. for i am the fifth horseman. i have been resurrected many times after this event. and destruction will soon happen again for the horsemen cometh. my name is Pain rider of the purple horse and if the people of the earth do not heed my warning again, death shall come on swift wings to them.

Hi Tasha! Thanks for your warning. And, it sure is in line with the horsemen as revealed in the Book of Revelation. Peace and blessings to you and yours, Tasha.

• Nemo the fallen angel says:

Is there a entitee descibed as being helpful to humans in the lost scrolls? One “between heaven and hell”

Benovelant demon figure to assist the humans in the shit time to come?
      Overconfidence will give you a shit stain smear in the face fellow immortal.

2. T says:

What is your email address as I need to speak with someone about religious things, but I daren’t set foot in a church. Can you help me?

Thanks Horseman for your comment-question, I appreciate it. Sorry, I don’t give out my email address. Check out GOCC channel on youtube, they might be able to help you. They present a lot of truth which is backed by biblical scripture. However, they are in error on some vital and non-salvational teachings. Peace and blessings to you and yours.

3. Daniel says:

I am reality then and my name is daniel

Thanks Daniel for your comment – much appreciated. Yep, the prophecies in the Book of Daniel are for “real”. However, the collective are totally unaware of the “signs of the times.”

Peace and blessings to you and yours, Daniel.

4. Richard says:

In the book of revelations God held a scroll with 7 seals. The lamb of God opened the 1st seal and a white horse appeared, it’s riders name is pestilence. The Lamb opened the 2nd seal and saw a red horse, the riders name is war. The lamb opened the 3rd seal and he saw a black horse, the riders name is justice or famine. The lamb opened the 4th seal & saw an ashen (pale) horse and its riders name was death.
    The 5th seal is for the martyrs of God. The 6th seal was a great earthquake and the 7th seal there was silence in heaven about the space of half an hour. And I saw the seven angels which stood before God; and to them were given seven trumpets, And another angel came and stood at the altar, having a golden censer; and there was given unto him much incense, that he should offer with the prayers of all saints upon the golden altar which was before the throne, And the smoke of the incense, [which came] with the prayers of the saints, ascended up before God out of the angel’s hand. And the angel took the censer, and filled it with fire of the altar, and cast it into the earth: and there were voices, and thundering’s, and lightning, and an earthquake. And the seven angels which had the seven trumpets prepared themselves to sound. And I heard a great voice out of the temple saying to the seven angels, go your ways, and pour out the vials of the wrath of God upon the earth. This is the end of days & the destruction of man.
    I am the 4th of 4 & the 4th of 7; who am I?

5. Richard says:

The 5th Horseman is the return of Messiah, He is not one of the seven seals on the scroll of God.

Hi Richard! Thanks for your comments – very much appreciated. I have to disagree with you regarding the white horse (first). If you check Rev.6 :2 you will notice the rider on the first white horse has a crown and a bow and “he went forth conquering and to conquer”. This is not a reference to “pestilence”. It is symbolic of deception via religion and man-made political and economic laws and decrees (Mark of the beast), in violation of the Creators laws, statutes and commandments.

There is no 5th horse in the book of Revelation. If you check Revelation 19, the Messiah rides a white horse and it is he that sets up the Kingdom (government of God) and reigns for a thousand years. After the 1000yr reigns there is the white throne judgment. It is at that time that the Creator-God, the great I AM will send the “New Jerusalem” from heaven and be among his people (Rev.chpt.19)

Thanks again Richard. Peace and blessings to you and yours.

• warren says:

To understand the fifth horseman u must TV under stand the truth of love and of god the fifth horseman is sent way before the end he is involved the whole time trying to worn the old of the world to change there ways the beast comes forth and. God himself delivers the manangel a gift a sword made of horsehooves and the power of lightning it’s even shaped like lightning and it’s the shoes of a horse or steel as my life continues I’ll battle and struggle for a harmonic earth reaching my victory standing as one with god keep faith and love all the way he has loved us the time of the four are near but don’t be frightened for fear is there weapon and a disease spreading through the devils playground

Thanks Warren for your mystifying observations and incomprehensible analysis. No offence intended, Warren, but your comments don’t make sense to me. Nonetheless, I do appreciate you taking the time to comment. Take good care, warren — peace and blessings to you and yours.

6. Richard says:

Ron, sorry it took so long to get back; spending too much time in hospitals. I always welcome constructive criticism or if I say something that is wrong; please educate me.
    I am puzzled by your response about a 5th Horseman?? If you go back & read my 1st posting I clearly state “I admire your faith. However, there are only 4 horsemen – white, red, black & ashen or pale” They are also the 1st 4 seals on the scroll which God holds. I went on to talk about the 5th, 6th & 7th seals.
    As for the 1st Horseman, there are numerous interpretations as there are for the 3rd Horseman – The Black Horse whose rider carries a set of scales. Some interpret this as the scales of justice. Others, and more strictly to the Biblical interpretation, refer to the scales as famine. Being that in that time scales were used to make sure you were getting the matching weight of food and the corresponding amount of payment. You must remember there is much in scripture which can be interpreted differently. Humans are mortal & we are flawed. Who is he to cast doubt on another’s believes?? That glass house could prove to be very harmful.

The reason I choose the word pestilence is that by definition “a fatal epidemic disease, especially bubonic plague”. There are few other things that could kill large numbers of people in a short time frame at this time of humanity – i.e. they did not have weapons of mass destruction. The white Horseman was given a great bow and a crown. This is a symbolic meaning of death; the bow is symbolic. The manner of death can vary. The acts of each Horseman are to destroy & eliminate evil. They are not to do this by some “magic” They are told to use what is on earth to eliminate the evil. Remember, God’s wrath is not against all humans; it is directed towards those who choose to ignore the words of God; this made them evil.

The White horseman is considered by many as the most powerful of the 4 Horseman. The 4th Horseman gathers the souls of the evil and places them in Hates.

As I said I never mind input. However, please do not misquote me.

May my Templar Brothers past, present and future be with you and your loved ones for all time.

Hi Richard! Thanks for your commentary – much appreciated. I hope you recovered fully from your hospital ordeal. I don’t understand how, or where in my response, I “misquoted you”.

As I stated, there is no 5th horseman within the seven seals. My post was about a legendary “5th horseman. I suppose one can assume the return of Messiah on a white horse (Rev.19:11) could be considered a 5th horseman. However, Messiah, at that time, will set up the Kingdom (government) of God.
      Take good care Richard. Peace and blessings to you and yours.